I usually don’t ever follow recipes unless there’s something extra delicious that catches my eye, and these last-minute gluten free muffins were no different. I ended up throwing some random ingredients together to make these Gluten Free Blueberry Banana Mini Muffins and they turned out completely AMAZING! So fluffy, naturally sweet, and delicious!
I ended up getting lots of DM’s from you guys on Instagram wanting the recipe after I shared them on my Instagram Story, so here we are! I’m super excited to share this recipe with you because these little Gluten Free Muffins are SUPER easy to make and only have 6 ingredients!
Try switchings things up with this recipe and add your own twist to it: make full sized muffins, make bread with it, add some walnuts or chocolate chips.. the ideas are endless! Don’t forget to tag me @whatcaitate if you make them! Cheers 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your mini-muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a mixer (I LOVE my Kitchenaid!) add the banana chunks and mix by themselves until it reaches a non-chunky, smooth consistency.
- Add the eggs, melted coconut oil and vanilla. Mix ingredients until well combined.
- Adding ¼ Cup at a time, add the Pamela's baking mix until completely incorporated.
- Turn the mixer off and hand mix the blueberries into the batter. Be careful not to break them up!
- Spoon the batter into the greased mini muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until browned on top.
- ENJOY immediately or store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 weeks.
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for your support with What Cait Ate!